Aboriginal Health Television (AHTV) has the potential to reach over 1 million patients, family members and carers every month at screens placed in Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisations (ACCHO) and Aboriginal Medical Services (AMS) across the country.
Our network features geo-targeted health messages, lifestyle & entertainment content and news that connects Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander communities – empowering positive health decisions & outcomes.
Aboriginal Health Television provides a unique platform for effectively geo-targeting important health messages to urban, regional and remote audiences from the following types of contributors:
- Australian Government
- National Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation (NACCHO)
- ACCHO State & Territory Affiliates
- Aboriginal Medical Services (AMS)
- Approved Healthcare Sponsors
- Approved Content Suppliers
Aboriginal Health Television
Suite 7.02, Level 7
10-14 Waterloo Street
T: 1300 856 690